Sorry to bother those not interested!

I am looking for a female roommate to renew my 2bed/2bath apartment at
College Towne. The new lease is from August 2014 to July 2015. You will
have your own bedroom and bathroom to use. The rent will be $380/month
including heat. Internet and TV cable fee is $35 per person.

It is a very spacious apartment (~1000 sq ft), furnished with all the
furnitures my former roommate and I bought. The rent is much lower compare
to other identical apartment at College Towne since we had discount from
leasing this apartment continuously. This is a very nice and safe
neighborhood, you will have access to the new gym, sauna room, two outdoor
pools and hot tubs (which is particularly nice in summer). Bus route #20
will take you to cata bus station and campus. However, no pets are allowed!

My roommate just a work so she is leaving early. So the move in date is
very flexible. Also, the rent before August 2014 will be $30 cheaper, i.e.
$350/month before the new lease is effective.

I am a second year female PHD student who is quite, nice and easy-going.
Only female is considered for this apartment. Please contact me by email if
you are interested or call me at 215 350 5078.