hello, everyone,
1. Sterilite 16 Quart Basic Clear Storage Boxes with White Lid (container),
$6

http://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-Quart-Basic-Clear-Storage/dp/B002PBPMGY/ref=pd_sim_hg_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0SBG8MRX6QQ3VVYCCHSK
2. spt 10-cup rice cooker, it is similar to the information as followings
but the rice cooker I am selling has spt brand sign.  therefore, it cost me
nearly $59 (not including tax). now, I ask $20 for it.
http://www.amazon.com/SPT-SC-1813W-10-Cup-Rice-Cooker/dp/B006ML4KY8/ref=sr_1_4?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1393775863&sr=1-4&keywords=rice+cooker+10+cup+spt
    if you are interested in them, you can discuss the price about me.
   thanks a lot.
   dream