Finally, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, after all the snow storms
that we, michiganians, had to endure this winter, march is here!!!!!! which
means winter is almost over!!!! and spring, summmer is righht around the
corner!!!!!! sry about all the exclamation marks, im just getting a little
hyped up right now, :)
anyway, any1 interested in hiking and kayaking? i kinda wanna to go up
north, around the grayling area, i kayaked there in the past, during one of
the wkends and just spend the entire wkend kayaking and camping.
if you are interested, you can reply this email or add me on qq75668007