Sorry to bother if you are not interested.

I am going to move this mid-March. Lots of thing to sell. All of them are
first-hand and are used less than one year. They are all in good condition.
Accept the best offer.

 1.Queen bed set -$400

Including:

1 KINGKOIL Queen Mattress   Original price $429.99

1 Queen Platform Base       Original price $319.98

1 Queen Bolt on Frame       Original price $109.99

Bought from Art Van. Not available until Mar 18.

2.*Queen Sleeper--$385*

 Bought from Art Van for $566 last April. I am always using a cloth cover
on it, so it looks brand-new.

http://www.artvan.com/Furniture/Store/Product_Allen-Pecan-Queen-Sleeper_10051_10052_-1_300175944_30007_30000?Col=Y

3.Hoover Windtunne vacuum UH70400 - $80

Original price $129. Fist-hand. Bought last April.Not available until Mar
18.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G5TQIM/ref=ox_ya_os_product

*4.Chair - $30*

Bought from Art Van last April. They are still selling these chairs asking
for over $100!

*5.Canon MF4770n Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax - $80*

Original price $129. Fist-hand. Bought last April.10 Feet USB cable cost
$5.49 comes free.Not available until Mar 18.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-imageCLASS-MF4770n-Monochrome-Printer/dp/B008YD1V6C/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1392344298&sr=1-1&keywords=canon+printer+4770

*6. BOPPY nursing pillow-$25*

Bought from Meijer. Original price $40

http://www.amazon.com/Boppy-Pillow-Slipcover-Lots-Dots/dp/B001GIOPH4/ref=sr_1_8?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1394335239&sr=1-8&keywords=nursing+pillow

*7.Fisher price playing mat-$35*

Bought from Amazon. Original price $47.

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Discover-Grow-Kick-Piano/dp/B004V8VQC8/ref=sr_1_3?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1394335395&sr=1-3&keywords=playing+mat+fisher

*8.**Air-O-Swiss AOS 7135 Ultrasonic Humidifier - Warm and Cool Mist - $130*

Brand-new and unopened.Original price $199.

http://www.amazon.com/Air-O-Swiss-AOS-7135-Ultrasonic-Humidifier/dp/B000J4LCS6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1393373779&sr=8-4&keywords=airoswiss

*9.Medela Breastmilk Bottle Set 3-Pack - $12*

Brand-new and unopened.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001V9EVCM/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

*10.2 Patio Chairs and one table-$80*

Bought from Homedepot. Original price $160

*11.**John Frieda JF1 Hair Dryer - $25*

Bought from Meijer. Original price $50

http://www.amazon.com/John-Frieda-Full-Volume-Dryer/dp/B004YZMKKU/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1392309532&sr=1-1&keywords=john+frieda+hair+dryer