Dear Members,

You are cordially invited to submit your paper to the Special Issue of Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews Journal. More information about the Special Issue can be found in the following link:

http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-and-sustainable-energy-reviews/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-sustainable-production-and-consumption-in-t/

Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews is an interdisciplinary journal, indexed in SCOPUS with high Thomson Reuters impact factor (5.627). Moreover, it is ranked in the top 10 percent in the ‘Renewable Energy, Sustainability and the Environment’ category (see http://www.scimagojr.com/journalrank.php?category=2105).

Yours sincerely,

The Guest Editors

Dr. Konstantinos Eleftheriou ([log in to unmask])
Dr. Shilpa Iyanna ([log in to unmask])
College of Business Administration, Abu Dhabi University, UAE

We have not inherited the earth, we have only borrowed it from our children, so please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.
For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.