During March 2014, Palgrave Macmillan is offering FREE online access to all its journals, including the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS).

JIBS is the official publication of the Academy of International Business and the top-ranked journal in its field. The goal of JIBS is to publish insightful, innovative and impactful research on international business.

To start reading the current issue or content from the journal’s extensive archive, visit: http://www.jibs.net

If you are an AIB member, JIBS is included in your membership.  We hope you will:
  • Share the March free access promotion with colleagues who may be interested in the journal
 • Pass on this email to your institutional librarian to set up a trial account during the offer to monitor usage
 • Explore articles from the full portfolio of Palgrave Macmillan journals in Business and Management:

    http://bit.ly/businessmanagementjournals

If you are a JIBS contributor, this promotion is a great way to extend the profile of your contribution. We encourage you to share this email with colleagues or contacts who may like to access your work.

For more information about the promotion please visit:

http://bit.ly/PMJAAA-Read

Keep up-to-date with the latest news from JIBS: