Greetings AIB members!

Have you thought about encouraging your students to submit a paper to the Annual AIB SE conference?  Our conference welcomes research paper submissions from undergraduate, masters, and PhD students.   Many of our universities are working to enhance research development opportunities for our students, this is a perfect venue for your students to build their research credentials and for your university to build its set of research opportunities for your students.

While our annual meeting centers on faculty submissions, it has a strong emphasis on professional development and as an natural progression has built a welcoming environment for our early entrants into the career as an international business academic.  The AIB SE conference has sessions for students of all levels, including prizes for best undergraduate, masters, and doctoral papers.

The conference provides a positive environment for students who are interested in developing their research agenda and they may fully participate as reviewers of student papers, attend consortia,  and present in conference sessions if accepted as a competitive paper.  The conference is partnered with several journals and provides potential publication outlets.

As you know, AIB SE 2014 will be hosted by Florida International University in sunny Miami, October 23-25th

Click on this link to access complete conference information:  http://www.aibse.org/2014-annual-conference/

If you are not already on the AIB SE email listserv, and would like to be added to receive regular information regarding the chapter and conference updates you can access it

via this link visit http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=AIBSE-US.

The chapter also has a linkedin.com group that you can join.

If you or your students have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the conference organizers or track chairs directly, we hope you will consider participating, and also notifying your fellow colleagues, or students that may be interested in joining us in Miami.

All the best,

Susan

Susan Forquer Gupta, Ph.D.

AIB-SE Membership and Communications Director

Leon Hess Business School MBA Director

Associate Professor of Marketing and International Business

Leon Hess Business School

Monmouth University

West Long Branch, NJ 07764

Phone: (732) 571-3639

Email: [log in to unmask]

And

UNDP Representative for the Institute for Global Understanding

updated Monmouth logo