Dear colleagues,

I would highly appreciate if you could let possible newly graduated doctorates and other interested persons know about the Senior Lecturer position within International Business we have open in our strongly growing International Business and Sales Management program at the University of Eastern Finland. The University is research oriented, and hence attention is paid to that the selected person will have a reasonable teaching load and an expectation and time to conduct high quality research.

Please see attached  attachment for more details. Please note that the application period closes on 31 March 2014 at 3 pm (Finnish time).

Best regards,

Mika Gabrielsson
Professor of International Business
University of Eastern Finland