Senior Lecturer: Strategy - position at the
Growing Leaders in Emerging Markets
want to make a difference in the academic and business community and believe
that this demands a more values-based, sustainable approach to management, then
an academic position at the
The GSB believes that society needs appropriately skilled leaders who are able to manage in the context of an emerging economy. Such a world needs innovative solutions and not just a “business as usual” approach.
is a leading academic business school in
· Corporate and/or civil society exposure is appreciated
· Proven excellence as a learning facilitator and teacher
· Proven publication record of good standing
· A creative team player, involved in and committed to the school
· International exposure or experience is appreciated
· Fluency in English (mastery of additional languages appreciated)
· Executive Education experience is strongly preferred
· A teaching load that offers real space for research
· A focus on research output
· Additional income and corporate exposure in executive education
· A fascinating School, that strives for academic excellence and societal relevance
· The potential for a meaningful academic career in a prime location in the world
The annual cost of employment for 2014, including benefits, is R 595 903
To apply, please e-mail the completed UCT Application form (HR201) and all other relevant documentation as indicated on the form, clearly indicating “Insert the Post Title you’re applying for e.g. SL:Strategy” followed by the reference number SR 624/14 in the subject line to Ms. Lily Nombombo at [log in to unmask] .
The application form can be downloaded at http://web.uct.ac.za/depts/sapweb/forms/hr201.doc
An application which does not comply with the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete.
Recruitment Office, University of
Telephone: +27 21 650 5084
Faculty/Departmental website: www.gsb.uct.ac.za.
Reference number: SR 624/14
Closing date: 28 March 2014
UCT is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity and redress. Our Employment Equity Policy is available at
UCT reserves the right not to appoint