Registration for the second annual IE workshop April 7-9th, 2014 at the University of Edinburgh's Business School in Scotland has been extended to March 31st, 2014.

The Workshop programme is privileged to have some of the world's leading International Business and International Entrepreneurship scholars including Jan Johanson, Sylvie Chetty, Deo Sharma, Olli Kuivalainen and Mattias Nordqvist as speakers and facilitators for our research conversations.

Complete details on the conference programme including links to registration, hotels and travel information are available on the workshop website http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/iew2014/

We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues in April.

Kind regards,

Spiros

Spyridon (Spiros) Batas
PhD Candidate in Strategy and International Business
Room 2.23
29 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh
EH8 9JS
UK

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.