1st WU Vienna
Paper Development Workshop:
Advancing finance perspectives in IB research

Vienna, August 29th 2014

Submission deadline for extended abstracts: April 30th 2014

Organizer: Department of Global Business and Trade, WU Vienna

Celebrating the opening of our new campus - the biggest of its kind in Europe - WU Vienna cordially invites you to its IB Paper Development Workshop. With our team of eight full professors in IB and distinguished faculty members in international management and finance, we provide an ideal platform for interdisciplinary exchange and further advancement of IB.

Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to get in-depth feedback on your current research from a highly reputable panel including:

·         Igor Filatotchev (Cass Business School London and WU Vienna)

·         Jan Hendrik Fisch (WU Vienna)

·         Jean-Francois Hennart (Tilburg University and University of Pavia)

·         David Reeb (National University of Singapore, JIBS Area Editor)

·         Mike Wright (Imperial College London)
We invite extended abstracts which are situated at the intersections of international finance and international business. The workshop will offer in-depth discussion and feedback by leading scholars in the field.

Paper submission procedure and deadlines:.

·         April 30th:  Submission of three-page extended abstracts (max. 2.000 words + plus references and appendices) and a short academic CV (to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

·         May 30th: Notification of acceptance by panel.

·         June 10th: Confirmation of attendance by accepted presenters.

·         June 30th: Submission of full papers following JIBS style guide.

·         August 29th:  Full-day Workshop at WU Vienna campus 9 am - 5 pm.

See call for papers for more information (attached). Further Information will also be available soon under the WS website: http://www.wu.ac.at/auha/research

Kind Regards

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.