PLEASE DO NOT "REPLY TO" SENDER (WHICH IS THE LIST), SEND YOUR RESPONSE OR INDICATION OF INTEREST TO [log in to unmask]

This research consortium offers an opportunity
to join a research consortium developing an understanding of the preferred
leader behaviour of businesspeople across societies and nations

The global research project studying preferred leader behaviour and cultural
values has been underway since 1996, and we are seeding additional
collaborators. The project is for the most part collaborator self-funded with
minor support available for data entry costs. A description of the arrangements
is at http://crossculturalcentre.homestead.com/Values.html (Some countries block this site as it will not divulge its encryption algorithm,
email me for details.)

We currently have data from the list below, and seek more, especially in the
Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Russia and the CIS.

1. China: Zhengzhou-2 samples working adults; Suzhou-students;
Guangzhou-working adults, Macau-working adults; Shenzhen-working adults. I may
be able to get data from Shanghai, we need data from Beijing.
2.  Korea-Students
3.  Japan-Students
4.  New Zealand-working adults, can get
students
5.  Singapore, small, unreliable sample
7.  India-nothing yet
8.  Iran-several cities
9.  Turkey-Izmir and Istanbul
10. South Africa-English-speaking students, and a small sample of Afrikaans.
11. Zambia
12. Ghana
13. Uganda
14. Kenya
15. Nothing from North Africa
16. Nothing from Spain, Italy, Greece, France
17. Romania, need other Central Europe
18. Germany
19. UK-England
20. USA-small sample from California, Texas, and North Dakota and what we have
planned for a national sample when the online survey is up and running.
21. Mexico-Guadalajara
22. Chile-Santiago

Romie Frederick Littrell, PhD, FIAIR

Associate Professor of International Business
Editor, AIB Insights; International Management
AUT Business School
Tel. extension 5805, Mail stop B-98

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.