Dear AIB Moderator, please post the attached call for chapters for the AIB membership.

Thank you,

Angelo A. Camillo,
Editor
March 31, 2014

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING
  IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING

 THE CALL FOR CHAPTERS
FOR THE
¡§HANDBOOK OF RESEARCH ON GLOBAL HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT<http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1231>¡¨.

  WITH THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE OF March 31st 2014<http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1231>

If you had prepared a chapter proposal and weren¡¦t able to submit it by March 31st, you can still upload it until Tuesday April 1st, Midnight Eastern Pacific Time.

Please follow the instructions below to upload your chapter proposal to the publisher¡¦s website.

Link to IGI-Global main web site: http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1231
To upload your chapter proposal please click on the interactive link ¡§Propose a chapter for this book ¡§placed at the bottom of the Call for Chapter web page or use this direct link:
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/submit/1231

You don't need to register to upload your documents however; you may register already so you are in the system as a contributing author.

After you log in, please click on ¡§Contributor Resources¡¨ link on the left hand side panel or follow this link to download all authors¡¦ guides on ¡§Handbook of Research¡¨  http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/

As soon as you complete the upload I will receive an email notification and will reply to you immediately with a notification of acceptance/ rejection.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

                                                                                                   THE CALL WILL BE OFFICIALLY CLOSED TUESDAY, APRIL 2nd 2014

This book is scheduled to be published by IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.), publisher of the "Information Science Reference" (formerly Idea Group Reference), "Medical Information Science Reference," "Business Science Reference," and "Engineering Science Reference" imprints. For additional information regarding the publisher, please visit www.igi-global.com<http://www.igi-global.com/>. This publication is anticipated to be released in 2015.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I appreciate your consideration of this invitation and hope to hear from you soon!
Best wishes,

Angelo Camillo
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angelo A. Camillo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of  Management
School of Business - Woodbury University
7500 Glenoaks Boulevard, Burbank, CA 91510-7846 - USA
* +1 - 818.394.3314 ùø * +1 - 818.394.3311
Website: www.woodbury.edu<http://www.woodbury.edu/> ùøEmail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Personal page: http://woodbury.libguides.com/aacamillo

CURRENT CALL FOR CHAPTERS:
http://woodbury.libguides.com/content.php?pid=549658&sid=4606119