Dear AIB Members,

 It is our pleasure to announce a new editorial team overseeing "Management and Organizational History" (MOH), an academic quarterly published by Taylor and Francis.

 MOH is a peer-reviewed journal interested in publishing management and business history manuscripts with a long term perspective.  Submissions of high quality papers that incorporate contextualization, considering a research question in a specific time and environment in an original manner are welcome.

 Especially, but by no means exclusively, we are eager to receive works related to business networks and business groups, entrepreneurship, corporate social responsibility, organisational / technological innovation, the transfer (or retention) of organisational knowledge, and the evolution of business-government relationships.    We also welcome proposals for special issues related to themes that blend management or business history with organizational theory.

Manuscripts should be submitted online (http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/moh). If you would like to discuss in advance an idea for a manuscript or special issue, please e-mail the editorial team ([log in to unmask]).

The new editorial team is led by Franco Amatori (Bocconi University, Milan). Senior editors are  Asli Colpan (Kyoto University), Peter Miskell (University of Reading), Michelangelo Vasta (University of Siena) , and R. Daniel Wadhwani (University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA).

The website for MOH is: http://www.tandfonline.com/rmor
Thank you very much for your kind consideration, and please keep us in mind for your submissions!

 Asli Colpan
 (On behalf of the Editorial Team)