Interested in how sustainable agriculture and higher education are working to build a stronger, more diverse food system? Consider attending this conference in August - it’ not just for the teachers, the students are a valuable part of the conference and the SAEA organization.

Let me know if you are interested in attending! We’re likely to have a group heading down from MSU.

- Julie Cotton

SAEA Logo
Sustainable Agriculture Education Association
Dear fellow SAEA students,

As you may be aware the next SAEA National Conference is coming up in August (3-6) in Raleigh, NC! We just wanted to touch base with all of you and make sure you are planning to come. Students of all ages and types are an important part of the SAEA community. Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or ideas for the conference!

Also, since a lot of the conference attendees consist of students, we (the Student Reps on the Steering Council and Conference Planning Committee) were wondering if you all are interested in attending a student mixer or social during the conference. If so, please make sure to let us know by responding to Angel ([log in to unmask]) so we can plan one!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in August in NC!

~ Angel Cruz, Liz Carlisle, Mary Parr, Kalli Weber

The Sustainable Agriculture Education Association promotes and supports the development, application, research and exchange of best teaching and learning practices in sustainable agriculture education and curricula through communication, training, development, and collaborative activities for teachers and learners. The Association is organized exclusively for education purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
This email was sent to [log in to unmask]);" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]);" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] |
Sustainable Agriculture Education Assoc | 282 Litton Reaves Hall | Virginia Tech | Blacksburg | VA | 24061