I am a PhD student in the Department of Linguistics and Languages and I am
looking for Chinese or Taiwanese students or visiting scholars who have a
TOEFL score of 100 or more to participate in my research project, which will
be conducted in Wells Hall.  You will participate in an easy task in which
you will listen to and read some English sentences.  The task will take you
only about 15 minutes, and you will get 5 dollars in compensation for your
participation. If you live in Spartan Village, I can do the experiment in
Spartan Village community center as well.

If you are interested or would like to know more information, please send an
email to Sarut at [log in to unmask] I would appreciate your participation.