Or you may put a sticky notes saying "please forward it to XXX" and put it into your mailbox. The postman will pick it up from your mailbox when dropping your mails.
It would save your trip to the post office.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry McAllister [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 10:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CSSAMSU] I received an important mail for Rong Liu in Trappers Cove

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 06:32:13PM -0500, zhaoyanj wrote:

Hi,

> Hi,
> I received an important mail in my mailbox for Rong Liu, however the
> address is my address.
> I think the reason is this person lived here before.

That is most likely what has happened.

> Please if you know this person, tell him/her to pick up the mail.
> It's marked as very important mail!!!

OH, that probably means it is an advertisement...

> BTW, what should I do if I cannot find this person?

Anyway, if you do not locate this person, then just take the mail to the post office and tell them this person no longer lives at this address and you do not know his/her current location.

The post office will first check to see if it has a forward address in effect.  If not, then it will send it back to the original sender.

////jerry