Hi all,

I am subleasing one bedroom in Capitol Villa from May to Auguest, for girls
only. Capitol Villa has a super good location, nearby Everyday restaurant and
Dongfang market and has  No.1 bus within two minutes walk. It only takes ten
minutes by bus from Business Complex College to Capitol Villa.

The rental fee is $530 per month including everything, fully furnished. If you
are interested in, contact me at 517-488-6123.

Thanks!