- Only you and I are living in the house. You will have your own b

- Only you and I are living in the house. You will have your own bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom and parking space in the garage.
- 3-bedroom 2.5-bathroom 2-car garage house, newly renovated first floor (hardwood floor, new kitchen); carpeted second floor;
- Furnished; Have all the furnitures you need;
- 2.5 miles to MSU central campus; 1.8 miles to Meijer;
- On Route 22/23 Bus line.  Bus stop is right by the community (100 meters away from the house). 22/23 Bus goes to MSU and Meijer.
- Nice and quiet neighborhood; deers visit frequently;
- Two swimming pools and one tennis court in the community;
- Rent $550 including everything (utilities, cable and internet);
- Available now; flexible lease;

I am looking for:
- Clean and quiet person;
- Female preferred; male okay; (I am a female)
- Pictures upon request;
- Please reply to this email address.