Hi,

I am emailing to help my friend sublease one-bedroom apartment in Spartan village upto this summer (May 15th), furnished bedroom with chair and table. ask for 600 bucks per month. It is quiet, far away from train and highway. The bus (20&39) next to apartment comes every 15-20minutes in the weekdays. If you are interested, please contact me by calling this number 517-505-4595 or this email.

Thanks,

Yang