hello,
    I am so sorry for interrupting those people who are not interested in
for these information.
    some body send email to me that the link cann't open. I put some of
pictures in the attachment.
    libbey dots 16 oz glasses, set of 12, $0.6/per
    chantal brand, stainless steel saucepan, $18 (I originally want to
bring it back to china. But it is too heavy.)
    casserole, $0.6/per
    a big bowl, $2
    big plate, $2/per
    smaller plate, $1.5/per
    bowl, $1.5/per
   the link is as following:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?tab=mq#photos/108872080025957662946/albums/5982281481837117729
    there are a rice cooker, bowls and plates to sell after march 16.
    please contact me if you are interested.  qq:847763984
    thanks a lot.
    yufei