HI, EVERYONE,
I AM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND: thanks for your attention :)

*** for more information, please refer to Chelsie Holmes 's facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/events/707107252643916/

*******

A student of mine's house burned down and they need clothes!!! They are
a family of refugees from Somalia who ave had a very hard year and could
use some support.

 If you have clothes you would like to donate I will be accepting donations
at Bower house from 2pm to 9pm on Tuesdays and from 7pm to 9pm on
Sundays. If these times or this location does not work for you, please
contact me and I would gladly arrange something else with you.

 If you do not have clothes, but would still like to contribute, please visit
this website to make a contribution. This will be helpful, because I would
like to buy them new socks, coats, boots, and anything they need that
might not be received in donations.
http://www.gofundme.com/6zvt1g?preview=1

 ****The girls only wear long skirts and very modest clothing!!!****

 They are especially in need of boots and winter coats!

 The sizes they need are:

 Long women's skirts: Medium/Large (45 yrs), and Small (13 yrs)
 Girl's long skirts: Small (8 yrs),
 Girl's pants: 37 Kids (4 yrs)

 Women's shirts: Large, Small
 Giirl's shirts: 5 (8 yrs), 5 Kids (4 yrs)

 Women's shoes: size 9, size 5
 Girl's shoes: size 13 small, size 1 (4 yrs kids)

 Men's pants: Large (age 60), 34/33 (19 yrs), 31 (12 yrs) 30 (17 and 13
yrs)
 Boy's pants: Medium (10 yrs)

 Men's shirts: Large, medium, small
 Boy's shirts: 5 (12 yrs)

 Men's shoes: size 9, size 8, size 7 1/2, 6 1/2