I purchased this Glider Rocker and Ottoman with a side table from Baby's RUs
last May.

The original price was $469, after all the discounts, I got it for $305.

You can see it from Baby's RUs website:
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/baby-furniture/shermag-bella-deluxe-glider-
rocker-and-ottoman-with-side-table-chocolate-tea/-mocha-fabric-
37437cb.02.0188-11314225

I used it for about 6 months, and don't need it anymore. I ask for $275 and it is
negotiable. I have the original receipt.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Thank you.