Hi all,
Sorry to bother those who are not interested in.

I want to sell my Toyota Corolla. Pls see below info:

2010 Toyota Corolla S Sedan 4D
White
mileage about: 40 KMiles
Automatic transmission
In excellent condition.
The car's history is very clean. No accident at all.
I bought the car from the TOYOTA Dealer when it was within the warranty last
year. I'm the second owner but only drove for one year.
KBB price for owner is 11981$- 13281$
I ask for 11387$ .

If you're interested, please reply this email [log in to unmask] or call at
5177758089.
Thanks.

2010卡罗拉S,纯白色,无事故,定期维护保养,现在的里程是4万迈出头,现要加11387,
欢迎试车,谢谢。