Sorry to bother those who are not interested,

I am posting this again for a friend. He is leaving MSU and here are the
stuff to sell. The items and prices are listed by checking the following
link:

l  Study desk and lamp- $70

l  Leather executive chair-$65

l  At&t Modem-$40 (Plus HP scanner and speakers)

l  Wooden Box and chair-$20

l  Wooden cabinet-$20

l  Camping set-(Tent-$35; Airbed-$15; Chair-$5; Portable bbq-$15; Thermax 40
oz bottle-$15) $70

l  Picture-$15

l  Iron board and 2 irons-$10

l  Coffee maker- $10

The item above can be checked here:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/for/4325077542.html

l  Men's 24 karat gold ring (ZšČ jš©n) from Chow Sang Sang Jewellery shop
(for price enquires contact me directly)

If you are interested in, please contact Raul by email: [log in to unmask]
or cell: 517-348-3166 for details. He is from Spain.

Thanks.