Hi all,
I'm currently living in a two bedroom apartment in spartan village, standard model, $387 mo per person. My lease ends in May, I need a roommate from now to May 15. I can accept both sublease and relocation as long as it's in spartan village.
I'm fine with all races and genders. I don't spend much time at home so you will have much private space.
Please contact me if interested: 5173485590.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad