Hi all,
Sorry for bothering you several times. I need to sublease landings 4*4 nest
year. If you take the lease, you can have my price $417/month. It's really a
good price. You can also have friends to live with you (1 to 4 people- fill
the apartment can have price discount). The apartment will be empty from May
this year.

Please reply me if interested or have additional questions. Thank you!
Sorry again for this disturbing.

Wen Wang