Sorry to bother who is not interested.

      Hi, I have a bedroom for rent from today. (NO CONTRACT)The bedroom is the
one of a single house which has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The house is
located at porter ave East Lansing. The price is $350/ month, and it is covers
everything such as electricity, heat, water, high speed internet, and all furnished!
No extra fees. The location is convenient to either the MSU campus or any other
grocery stores. The bus #24 is right the gate of the house, about 10 minutes to
take bus, and 7 minutes to drive to the campus. The roommates are two Chinese
males. They are nice and easy going. Also, the location is very quiet and safe. If
you interested about it, please contact me at QQ; 118030379 or my email:
[log in to unmask] (please mention you want to rent the bedroom.)

    Thank you !
     Shan