Hi everyone:

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I am posting for my friends who want to rent out their apartment at
Arbor Glen, at the crossing of Lake Lansing Rd. and Abbot Rd.
(http://studentapartments.prospectportal.com/east-lansing/arbor-glen-apartments/).

They've told the management that they would be willing to pay partial of
the rent,
so that the 2 bedroom apartment is available for only $910 per month,
cheaper than any other there would be.

Features of said apartment include:
- 2 separate bathrooms to easily fit a queen size bed, a desk in (both
rooms have built in closets)
   One room is a bit bigger and has a walk-in closet along with a sink.
This room even fits a king size bed and has a large bay-window
- 1 bath with sink, shower
- 1 kitchen with dishwasher, all other major appliances, washer and dryer
- balcony

It is a great apartment in great location: You are only a few hundred
feet away from major bus lines, a Big-Bee, a Speedway,
2 miles to Meijer or Kroger and stuff. The apartment complex offers a
gym, pool, and more (check their web site) .

If you are interested or want to take a look, please write to
[log in to unmask] or call (888) 751 - 6141.

Thank You.