Hi everyone!

To those who are interested in the field of Human Resource Management
or would like to build up professional social network, I am excited to
announce this event-- 2014 MSU SHRM(Society for Human Resource
Management) Conference on Feburary 21st at East Lansing Marriott,
hosted by the Master program of Human Resources and Labor Relation.

The conference theme is "Realign-The business of HR". We have
distinguished speakers who are executives and management from  IBM,
PepsiCo, Ford Motor Company, She'll Oil, Eaton, McKesson and so on.

Get registered and get Free breakfast and meals at Marriott, Free
drinks &food @Hopcat at the reception night, also get a picture with
SPARTY!!

Check out the detailed information  here:
https://sites.google.com/site/realign2014/

REGISTER TODAY!

--
Pan Huang
MSU Chapter Financial Officer, Society for Human Resource Management