Hi, everyone,
   I am sorry I didn't use the link. now, I send once again.  I will go
back. therefore I sell some bracelets I brought from China. I am orginally
planning to give them all to the nice persons who I meet. But now, there
are still remaing some of them. I am sorry for interrupting those people
who will be interested in. thanks a lot.
    green crystal bracelet: $40
    green crystl bracelet1:$20
    green crystal cornucopia bracelet $50
    pink crystal bracelet2 $20
    pinkcrystalnecklace2bracelets (can be made into 3 pink bracelets) $20
    pinkporkbracelet $10
    whitecrystalbracelet $15
    yellowcrystalbracelets2 $30
    yellowcrystalbraceletwithhair $50
    yellowcrystalpendant    $40
    yellowcrystalpendant1 $40
    yellowcrystalpendant2 $40
    yellowcrystalwithhair2  $50
    yellowcrystalwithhair3  $50
    yellowporkcrystalbracelets $25
    silk scarf1 and silkscar5 is the same silk scarf $60
    silkscarf2 $20
    silkscarf is a kerchief $15
   you can see the link

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?tab=mq#photos/108872080025957662946/albums/5982570030665467281