I have a Large Execute Office Computer Desk ( Wood and Steel ) with Drawer.
In excellent condition. I paid for more than $500. The top is wood with no
sign of tear, wear, or stains. The structure is steel, which means that
this desk can last forever! All drawers works perfectly and close
perfectly. I have to sell it because I run out of space in my house. This
is a luxurious executive computer desk for you. I only ask for $50 to cover
my time on selling this - the desk is almost free. Please note that you
need either a truck or a large SUV to take it away. It is heavy. Or you
need to rent a U-Haul at the rate of $20 per day.

The photo of this desk is at:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/4326590047.html