Dear colleagues,

Following the success of the first international entrepreneurship workshop in 2013, we are pleased to announce the second annual IE workshop here at the University of Edinburgh's Business School.

Please see the Call for Papers on our website for the upcoming International Entrepreneurship Workshop event at the University of Edinburgh's Business School April 7-9th, 2014.  Note that the deadline for abstracts is February 14th, 2014.

The event will end on April 9th in time for anyone also attending AIB York to make the train connection from Edinburgh. Links to train tickets, hotels and travel information, registration etc. are available on the workshop website

http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/iew2014/

I would appreciate it if you would please pass this information along to PhD students, faculty or colleagues who you think might also be interested in attending this event.

Thank you for your assistance, and we look forward to seeing you and your colleagues in April.

Kind regards,

Spiros Batas

Spyridon (Spiros) Batas
PhD Candidate in Strategy and International Business
Room 2.23
29 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh
EH8 9JS
UK

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.