Dear Colleagues,

I am Shankar Chelliah, currently the programme chair of International Business section at School of Management, Universiti Sains Malaysia. I thought this is a good forum to ask about the accreditation for International Business. My university is looking for accreditation other than ACCSB or EQUIS, for the International Business (IB) programme alone where students pursue Bachelor of Management can major in IB. We are close to 6 years running this programme. I would like seek your advice whether there is a body can provide accreditation for the IB programme offered at our faculty. Our major in IB is unique in the sense that the undergraduate need to go for one semester abroad within our panel as a exchange student.

Therefore, please share your experience or thought in achieving accreditation for the IB programme.
Thanks & Warm Regards

Dr.Shankar Chelliah MCMI
Programme Chairperson
International Business Section