Out of curiosity, how hard did you find the Direct Access stuff to set up?
 I remember looking at it briefly at one point and deciding I didn't have
the time to really deal with it at the time, plus it needing the enterprise
version of win 7 turned me off some, but I've often wondered if it would be
easier for our users than how we do things now.