So, I have three machines which are failing with EBS.  I recently
checked the machine and all seemed well (win7) patch wise and such.

This problem cropped up today as I understand it.  That I have three
machines doing the same thing suggests that it isn't some stupid
problem on one machine.

I'll be staring at them more in little while.  I thought I'd ask here in
case it's an obvious problem that I've missed?

The user writes:

"When I go into EBS to do a form, like a change of status I need to do,
I get this message: "The application was stopped due to a critical reading
error"  Use the device "Standards" in your application - otherwise the
application will not work correctly or visualization errors may occur. "

"So when I get into the form it does change the look of the form and you
can't do anything.  At one point in the process my machine just stop's and"
will not go any further."

Suggestions welcome. ;-)

Thanks,  STeve Andre'