This just came across the physics education research list serve -  it looks like it is a STEM-wide postdoc position.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Valerie K Otero <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: DBER Post Doc at CU Boulder
Date: January 28, 2014 10:58:25 AM EST
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider applying for this position with the Center for STEM Learning at CU Boulder. This position offers many opportunities to work with students, STEM research faculty, and discipline-based educational researchers throughout campus. We expect that this position will provide rich experiences for professional growth. Apply now!!!

https://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/77330

Sincerely,
Valerie Otero

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program