This just came across the physics education research list serve -  it looks like it is a STEM-wide postdoc position.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Valerie K Otero <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: DBER Post Doc at CU Boulder
> Date: January 28, 2014 10:58:25 AM EST
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Please consider applying for this position with the Center for STEM Learning at CU Boulder. This position offers many opportunities to work with students, STEM research faculty, and discipline-based educational researchers throughout campus. We expect that this position will provide rich experiences for professional growth. Apply now!!!
>
> https://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/77330

> Sincerely,
> Valerie Otero

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program