Pictures can be seen at
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4267985362.html

Pontiac Sunfire 2003, 99.3k mileage

Pro:

Running without any issue

29-30 high way mpg

AC working perfectly

(Fixed 5 months ago with receipt available)

Brake pad and rotor replaced 18months/9k miles ago with another 6 months/15k miles warranty to go

(Receipt and paper work available)

Oil change 1.3k miles ago

(shop got the mileage wrong, but that was true.)

Heat working well

Cruise control

Keyless entry

Powered window

Power Door Locks

Radio

Floor mat

Rear Spoiler

No rust

Clean inside out

Con:

Tachometer is not working, but who cares?

Some exterior damage

One piece of plastic missing at the driver side

Bonus:

One rear bulb and iPod radio transmitter to hook ipod to car radio

I've got this car in Ohio 4 years ago with 64k miles on and it has been
running well ever since. To be honest, when I've got this car I didn't
notice any difference about title (I had no experience
 about car before that), even after I moved to MI and changed the title
when the SOS mailed me a title of orange color. But the car runs more
than fine and super reliable, which was why I didn't realize that's a
salvage title until a few days ago, when I prepare to sell it and read
the title closely. But the car runs really reliable.

Now I've got another car due to 7 months internship. It's a time to find a new home for this reliable car.

Kbb price for good condition with all available options is $2,676. I asked for $2,100

Call me if you'd like to test drive or have any questions @614 eight-two-two 9399