Sorry to bother who are not interested,
Hello everyone:
     I have some skin care products to sale, which including body lotion, facial
cleanser, and facial moisturizer. Brands have the bath & body works, olay,
cetaphil, garnier, and etc.
     I'm living in spartan village, if you have interested in any of them , please
reply me this e-mail.
     Here are the item picture, please see the linkage, the price are listed under
the picture:https://plus.google.com/104382584874293192618/posts/p/pub
     PS:if you couldn't open this linkage, please e-mail me, I will give you the
picture separately.

Thank you

Jocey