Hi All,

Sorry to bother who are not interested in it.

Mrs. Kathleen Gut is a school counselor in Howell. She puts on a World Culture
Day for all thousand of my middle school students every year.  This year the
date is Feb 28th. She would love to have some Chinese cultural representation
at their fair.

Here is the info about the World Culture Day from her:

    "The students all attend three assemblies and four small group activities
over the course of the day. This year, we have African dancing, and Jazz/
blues music for two of the assemblies.  We also have presenters from Korea,
India, Turkey and Japan who will talk about their countries.  They may show a
powerpoint, and then do an art,music or dance activity.  Sometimes, they set
up stations where kids can try things like chopsticks, caligraphy, paper cutting,
food, pronouncing a few words--kids love that.

     I am strongly hoping I can get some Chinese presenters.   I am open to
whatever they might like to do.  In fact, I still need another assembly,
and if I could get a group to put something on in front of a big assembly
group, that would be great too.  One thing I would like is for the students
to see a dragon dance!  Or at least the puppet/ dragon."

If you are interested to be presenters, demonstrate Chinese dance, sing songs
or whatever you want to show her students, or you know someone may help
with dragon dance, please contract her! Her email is [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much and happy every day!!

Donna