Post for my labmate

Hi everyone,

I am moving out of my apartment in Spartan Village by the end of this
month. I have a few furniture items that are up for sale. The items are in
very good condition and the only reason I am selling them is because I am
relocating and I cannot carry all the stuff with me. I am enclosing
photographs of the furniture along with this mail. If interested, please
contact me on my e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

1. Sealy twin size Mattress + box spring (Original price $350. I am willing
to sell for $120)
2. Dresser ( 6 compartments) (willing to sell for $10)
3. Book shelf: (3 compartments): willing to sell for $25

Items need to be picked up latest by next Thursday (Jan 30, 2014). So
please respond immediately. Also please arrange your own transportation.

Thanks,
Ankush.

--
*Anna Song *Ëΰ²ÄÈ

Beijing University of Chemical Technology

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 86-15001094345