Greetings…I apologize for bothering you if you are not interested in my post.

Christianity Explored starts this week and meets Wednesday evening from 6:30
pm to 9 pm starting January 22nd.

Christianity Explored is a dinner and an ESL Bible study that looks at the
life of Jesus. Open discussion is strongly encouraged with dinner and all
study materials provided free of charge. Classes meet in the South Lounge of
the Spartan Village Community Center. Please contact Bruce at
[log in to unmask] or visit
www.universityreformedchurch.org/ministries/christianity-explored.html

Thank you for reading!

Happy New Year.