大家好,

我是Chen's洗衣店的陈顺顺。我们提供的洗衣服务包括:每周上门pick up你的衣服,在我们店内洗衣-
烘干-折叠好后,delivery回到你家。每周费用低至$13.85。如果你有任何问题,请访问我们网站
www.chenslaundry.com,或者电话/短信联系(269) 205-3383。

谢谢!

Chen's 洗衣店

Hello,

This is Shunshun Chen from Chen's Laundry (http://www.chenslaundry.com/Services.html).
We are a family owned chinese laundry designed to provide pick up and delivery laundry
services in greater Lansing, East Lansing, and Okemos areas. We pick up your laundry,
wash and fold it in our facility, and delivery back to you. The weekly service starts at as low
as $13.85/week. Please visit our website at www.chenslaundry.com or call/text us at (269)
205-3383. Thanks for reading and look forward to serving you!

Sincerely,

Chen's Laundry