Hello everyone,

Sorry to bothering one who is not interested in this message.

I am living in Spartan Village now, I hope to leave Spartan Village in May, 15th,
2014.

Now, I hope to find a student who hope to find a two-bedroom as future
roommate.

We may discuss and find the new apartment recently.

Someone who is interested in could contact me freely.

My information: The second year Ph.D student, male, no bad habit, quiet

QQ: 541110950 Tel: 517-575-9699

Thanks a lot