I signed a one year lease with the Milford Arms Apartment for 2014-2015, two
bedroom one bathroom. I need to find a female roommate.
The bedrooms of this apt is small, I think it is like two single room of dorms, so if
you don't mind that, please contact me. And other rooms are regular size, and it is
very close to MSU. My friend said, walking only 10 minutes to the Business college.
$438 per person, including many things (heat), except electric charge and the
Internet.

Landlord requirement: quiet student with good living habits.
我觉得这套房间应该适合不想离学院太远,也不想花太多钱,又不介意房间很小的学生。
谢谢~

My contact information: [log in to unmask], QQ: 241887688