Hey guys, Great deal,
I have a very good condition Hyper SUV Saturn for $8900, only 80k+ Milag.
Since I will be graduating soon, I have to sell it. The market price is about $9500,
now I only need you $8900, it contains no the car but also 3 years and 30000
miles guaranty on fundamental repair like car engine.
Let me know if you interested, QQ 278377004, email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 424-666-9396 (Perfer texting)

Thank you
Yang luo