I'm subleasing a room in a standard double bedroom in Spartan Village in Spring
2014. Your roommate is a third year PhD student. She is laid back, quiet, easy
going. The apartment is in the second floor, far from high way, rail way and
surrounded by park and blocks, therefore, it's totally quiet. The bus 39 and 20 to
school are frequently and it takes only 3 minutes to the bus stop. Rental fee is
$387 including heat, gas, water, electricity and high speed internet. There are
two laundromats in Spartan Village and gym, piano room, multi purposed room
for party in Community Center.

If you are interested in subleasing, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or
call at 517-402- eight-six-seven-three.