Hi,

I am leaving MSU and so I am selling my car. Follow its informations
and photos (attached).

Toyota Camry Solara SE 2.4 2004
Automatic - U$ 5.490,00

Runs & drives perfect. Coupe, 2 doors, silver, automatic transmission,
160*** mi, 4-wheels ABS brakes, EBD, electric wheel, engine 2.4L I4
16V MPFI DOHC, gasoline, air conditioning, alloy wheels, AM/FM radio,
CD player, anti theft/security system, automatic headlights on/off,
audio controls and cruise control on steering wheel, trip computer,
moon roof, power windows, external temperature display. It is a very
nice car and has been well maintained. I have full history since 2004
to today. No mechanic problem, no rust. It has 4 new tires and
battery, remote start, clean title. Asking for $ 5.490,00. Please
text/call 517-488-6552 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Thank's!

Michelle Parreira