Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone is going to Mexico during 2/28 to 3/8? I
planned to go by myself and I already booked all the tickets. I will
be flying out to Cancun on Feb. 28th.

While as suggested by several friends and family members, I would like
to see if someone is going and maybe we could be accompanied at some
point, or at least keep in touch there to be aware of each other?s
security?

Please contact me if interested! Thank you guys!

Thanks,
Pan
--
Pan Huang
MSU Chapter Financial Officer, Society for Human Resource Management